- Boiled Peas - A cup
- Onion - 1 medium (sliced or whatever shape)
- Finely Chopped Raw Mango- 1/4 cup (more if u want it on very tangy note)
- Masala Powder - as per taste
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp
- Grated Cheese - little ( i would have definitely added more, if my daughter was well- since she enjoys cheese)
- Salt - to taste
- Coriander Leaves - few sprigs ( finely chopped)
- Butter - little
How did i make it :-
In a kadai add butter and as the mustard splutters add the fennel seeds. Saute the onions till it turns translucent. Now add the boiled peas and stir fry for some time .
Now add salt, the required masala powder and mix well.
Add the chopped raw mangoes and stir in for some time.
Add grated Cheese, Coriander leaves, give it a quick toss and take off flame.
Serve hot !
Sending this dish to Richa's Veggie/Fruit a month event started by Priya of Mharo rajasthan Recipes